- 1. Change Jobs- lenders like to see steady and good employment. Keep in mind your lender will verify employment at the beginning and the proces and just before closing! Keeping your job will ensure a smooth closing.
- 2,3 and 7 are all related- do not buy a new car, sign up for additional credit, buy big items for your home. Wait to access until after your closing.
- 4. Any money in and out of your accounts will be questioned by the lender. Keep a paper trail
- 5. You should keep all your bills current including utilities and taxes on the home you are sellling or where you are renting
- 6. If you have savings keep it! You may need it for a rainy day
If you are searching for a home to purchase or selling please reach out to discover how I can help.