My clients love this salmon dish. They tell me it has the perfect balance of sweet and citrus. I do agree!
The combination of juice and zest along with a dash of olive oil and garlic really make the flavors pop. What I love about it is that you can enjoy warm with herbed rice or cold with your favorite salad.
- Juice and zest from
- 1 small orange
- 2 lemons
- 3 limes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; add fish to bag
- Seal and marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes.
- Remove fish from bag, reserving marinade.
- Place fish on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper coated
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Reduce remaining marinade in a saucepan. Use reduction to garnish your salmon before serving.