This recipe is always a big hit at every party and you won’t even know you are getting a dose of spinach.
Keep my Spinach Ranch Bacon Bite recipe handy in your recipe box for your next party.
I have made this recipe for so many parties. It is an easy and fairly inexpensive dish that is best when prepared a few days in advance so the flavors meld together and the tortillas are easy to slice.
I would also use this as a spread for tea sandwiches or add some milk and make it a dip for fresh vegetables or crackers. Omit the bacon if you are a vegetarian.
The recipe yield will vary depending on the size tortilla you use. I have the best results with large flour tortillas. Small tortillas make to small of a roll for my taste. Corn tortillas do not work well for this recipe.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup bacon bits
- 5-10 large flour tortillas
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine spinach, ranch mix, mayonnaise, sour cream,and bacon bits.
- Spread the mixture onto each tortilla and roll it up. Refrigerate the rolled tortillas 2 hours or overnight.
- Slice each roll-up into 1-inch pieces
Don’t Miss My Next Recipe. Click the link below and join my email newsletter.
Don’t Miss a Thing